Binge watching Netflix and chilling is a to-go thing to do for just about everyone on weekends and even weekdays for some people throughout the year. But instead of binge-eating chips and pop-corn along, you can now make your own exotic and delicious food while enjoying the goodness of these top five amazing cook shows that are now available on Netflix.
- Chef’s table France: Sample the bold new flavors of France with chefs who are pushing the boundaries of fine dining and reinventing a rich culinary tradition
- Cooked: As he tries his hand at baking, brewing and braising, acclaimed food writer Michael Pollan explores how cooking transforms food and shapes our world.
- Restaurant Australia: Three chefs collaborate on a menu that shows off the modern culinary culture in Australia, culminating in a dining event for 250 international guests.
- A cook abroad: Chefs share the joys of tasting and creating sumptuous dishes from around the globe, with recipes from France, India, Argentina and more.
- Chef’s table: Chef’s Table is an American documentary web series. Each episode of the series profiles a single world-renowned chef.
So, kick your feet down and get to work while getting entertained by the best chefs and food from around the world and save up the money you spend to get everyday food at restaurants and other unaffordable hotels.
Not only that, these shows will allow you to be confident in your developing skills as a cook that you can use to impress your boss, guests, and friends over on weekends!